The Unified messaging service permits a client to perform the following actions to manipulate and manage Interaction Center Voicemails and Faxes.
- Retrieve a list of current voicemail or fax messages for the currently authenticated user.
- Subscribe to updates of an authenticated user's unified-messages.
- Update some properties on a unified-message.
- Initiate play request to a specific end target for a voicemail message.
- Delete a specified message.
The unifiedMessageIds, used throughout the Unified Messaging service, are case-insensitive.